BUSINESS LOAN FOR BIG OR SMALL FIRMS
For Small and Medium Enterprises are known to be a backbone of the Indian Economy. They are responsible for the growth progress and prosperity to a large extent. People have ideas, and when they find the resources; these ideas come to life to benefit a larger population and it only works towards the betterment of the society as a whole.
At Sampoorna Jansamadhan Kendra, we understand the needs of this sector, and we bring to you a host of SME Business Solutions which offer your business the edge it needs. Be it diversification or expansion, you will easily find a\the business solutions to help you find success in your business.
Choose the Best Deal, Always!
As our name suggests, at Sampoorna Jansamadhan Kendra we help you find the best Financer for your loan requirements. Our association with the finest, most trusted and reputed Financial Institutions ensure that you can make a thorough comparison and are completely satisfied with the offer, before you choose the Best Deal.
Avenues of funding and services:
- SME Project Finance
- SME Equity Finance
- Operating Lease
- Preparation of a Detailed Project Report
- Strategic Advisory and Business Consultancy
Get the Best Deal with us, here’s how!
- Use the Eligibility Calculator to learn your eligibility. It’s quick, simple and also provides you access to information about the Best Deals or the lowest interest rates.
- Gain the advantage of comparing offers that have been specially customized for you and then apply for the most suited offer.
- Once you have applied for the loan, the application will be sent to the Financial Institution of your choice, thus saving your time and resources involved in visiting a bank or NBFC or doing paper work.
- Sampoorna Jansamadhan Kendra will also keep you updated about the loan status via your personalized account page, email, SMS or calls.
- Apart from giving you Best Deals from loan providers, you also have the opportunity to win amazing prizes and coupons if you refer a friend or a relative to Sampoorna Jansamadhan Kendra.