To provide hassle free and convenient banking services through alternate delivery channels to customer by leveraging Technology, Bank of Baroda has launched an innovative Self Service Kiosk called Account opening kiosk.
Kiosk Banking CSP model aims to provide a real time, user-friendly banking services to the consumer in their neighborhood. Sampoorna Jansamadhan Kendra has been a National ‘Business Correspondent’ for the Bank of India, Canara Bank, Bank of Baroda, PNB, Central Bank, SBI, Union Bank, Allahabad Bank, ICICI and Axis Bank. As per this arrangement NICT CSP is authorized to provide Kiosk banking service to its present retail network and create new Kiosk Banking agents across the country.
A large number of people, particularly the migrant laborers and factory workers do not have a saving account and even not able to open an account due to lack of valid address and ID proof. As a result they face difficulties to save their earnings in a safe place and look out for solution to send money to their families. Through the Kiosk banking solution the following services can be offered:
- Tatkal Money Transfer to any Bank Account
- Aadhar Enabled Payment System(AEPS facility)
- IMPS Transaction/ Balance Enquiry
- Rupay ATM Card/Identity Card
- Deposit/Withdrawal of Cash
- Loan Deposit/Recurring Deposit
- Fixed Deposit/E-KYC Enrolment
- Social Security Schemes (PMJJY, PMSBY & APY)